this year at Roscon we would like to encourage people to dress up in cosplays of their favourite characters and will be hosting a cosplay competition, but first to make sure everyone everyone will have fun and feel safe.
Rules of Conduct
- Ask people in costume permission before you take pictures of them, and respect their personal space.
- Be aware that inappropriate behaviour both towards, and from people in costume is not tolerated.
- Avoid wearing costume’s that are too revealing, explicit or distastefulI
- If your costume has a weapon or prop, please ensure it is made from cardboard or foam
- Replica weapons are not permitted
- Staff have the right to inspect any prop weapons during the event to consider it’s safety